We work together to uncover the foods which make your body feel all kinds of wonderful and fill your soul with goodness. We are all unique, with our own likes and dislikes, beautifully remarkable bodies which react to foods in ways unlike any other. Not one of us is identical to another human being, what we eat doesn’t have to be either.
Using my own personal experience and years of trial and error, I can help you discover your trigger foods and finally let go of food frustration and fear. Providing you with the tools, accountability and, most importantly, a friend to hold your hand on the journey.
Find out more about my personal food story here.
What you won’t find whilst working with me:
Food guilt - absolutely NOT! I am a huge advocate for eating the food that makes your body feel good, whatever that is, don’t worry about what that is right now, we’ll find out together. I have a strict NO Food Guilt & NO Food Judgement rule.
A weight loss/calorie counting/nutrition/healthy eating program.
Health or nutrition advice - I am not a doctor, health worker, dietician or nuntritionist.
I offer sessions via Skype video calls, Skype voice calls and Skype chat - I know that for many speaking via video or on the phone can be very daunting, so if you'd prefer our sessions via chat that's absolutely fine! Just let me know.
I work with clients all over the world, that's the beauty of the internet. It doesn't matter where in the world you are, I'm sure we can find a time and day that suits you.
Enjoy The Food That Makes You Feel Good
What we cover in our 1:1 sessions.
Uncovering your feel good foods.
How to stay on track with eating the foods that feel right for you.
Side by side, we’ll go through recipe ideas for the upcoming week, which you feel comfortable in making and which will feed your body and soul whilst stimulating your mind, your motivation and foodie-inspiration.
You will receive a follow up email with personalised meal and snack inspiration, sticking to the foods that are currently making your body and soul happy which we have discovered and chatted about in our skype call or chat.
The email will not be a meal plan. You'll be enjoying dishes which are quick and easy to prepare or can be prepared in bulk to be kept in the fridge, eaten as and when you feel like eating them.
Additional email support.
There will be homework too to keep you focused on your food journey.
This is for you if:
You want to have a content, joyful relationship with food.
You want to eat food that feels good for you, whether that’s delicious fruity smoothies or scrumptious chocolate doughnuts.
You feel stuck in a rut with your meals and snacks.
You’re fed up with diets, food restrictions and scales - throw those scales out now!
- You've gotten your hopes up time and time again with a new diet suggestion only to feel deflated and at the end of your tether when it doesn't go to plan.
- Deep down you feel a need for someone to help and guide you, to listen, offer advice and mentor you with a simple, back to basics way of eating which is tailored exactly for you by you, finding the foods that make YOU and only you feel good.
This isn't for you if:
- You enjoy counting calories and won't be able to let go of a diet plan or calorie counting.
- You don't have the time to track what you've eaten, how it's made you feel and jot it all down each day.
- You're looking for medical, health or nutrition advice - I am not a doctor or nutritionist.
- Your main goal is to lose weight or change the way your body looks. The priority with these sessions is to concentrate on uncovering meals and snacks which make you feel good.
- You aren't willing to put time and effort into fighting your food fear in order to live a life full of foody goodness.
- An email evaluation to uncover what your personal trigger foods are so that I can work on meal plan inspiration for you.
1 x 60 minute skype call or chat session with me. We delve into meal and snack ideas, fitting your meals and snacks into your lifestyle and ways in which you can get creative in the kitchen.
We look at creating a tailored meal list together for you which will inspire and motivate you to stick to eating food that makes your body feel good and fills your soul.
1 x email specifying meal and snack ideas we have come up with together and additional email support throughout the week should you need it.
1 x email at the end of the week reviewing what you have achieved.
Your own little food-cheerleader in the shape of me!