Life is for making memories, not for dreaming.
- Have my own family.
- Get married.
- Create a successful business and work from home.
- Own an eco-friendly self sufficient farm.
- Volunteer in an elephant orphanage in India.
- Visit Australia.
- Go to a festival.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Learn to play the ukulele.
- Visit Ireland.
In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
- Learn to surf.
- Go to a yoga festival.
- Stay in a tree house.
- Visit Italy.
- Learn Italian.
- Sleep under the stars.
- Write a book.
- Save someone's life.
- Sail around the world.
- Own a VW split screen camper.
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
- Have a donkey - name it Lewis.
- Learn to do a controlled handstand.
- Put my feet in every sea/ocean.
- Fly a plane.
- Swim with dolphins (again).
- Meet an orangutan.
- Volunteer at an endangered species centre.
- Go on holiday with Laura.
- Visit a butterfly farm.
- Go on holiday with my family - something we haven't done for 13 years.
Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
- Do a road trip around Europe.
- Visit Paris. ✔ (In March 2017 Fraser and I visited Paris - ♡ Read about Our Paris Adventure
- Have an Aga.
- See George Ezra in concert.
- Meet Ella Woodward.
- Meet Ellen Macarthur
- Donate a very large sum of money to charity.
- Become a seeing eye dog trainer.
- Create Michalak style videos.
- Go to a film premier.
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
- Own various properties to rent out.
- Go strawberry picking.
- Learn to padel board.
- Go to a sushi karaoke bar.
- Eat in an aquarium restaurant.
- Visit the North Pole.
- Stay in an underwater hotel.
- Own all of the Disney films.
- Collect all of the ladybird books.
- Reach 1000 followers on this blog.
Goals are dreams with deadlines.
- Donate my hair to a cancer charity.
- Fly in a hot air balloon.
- Visit every continent.
- Spend a whole day in bed watching Netflix (something I find very difficult!)
- Sail alone.
- Have my fortune told.
- Have a Labrador.
- Blog every day for a year.
- Meditate every day for a year.
- Donate blood.
Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things.
- Learn to play the harmonica.
- Build a snowman.
- See snow on Christmas day.
- Have a real Christmas tree.
- Get lost in a maze. ✔ We got very lost in The Cornish Maize Maze ♡
- Go on a yoga retreat.
- Try 100 different teas.
- Do an act of kindness every day for a year.
- Dance barefoot on the kitchen tiles with someone special.
One day, you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do them now.
- Be an inspiration to someone.
- Own a brand new car.
- Learn to kick box.
- Read "The Secret".
- Make a big Christmas dinner for everyone I love on Christmas day.
- Stay up all night talking about the big questions.
- Swim in a waterfall.
- Watch turtles hatch and run for the ocean.
- See the Taj Mahal.
- Do the Inca Trail.
- Give a heartfelt surprise to someone.
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.
- Watch a meteor shower.
- Fly a kite.
- Go sledding with Huskies.
- Visit Hawaii.
- Go to a drive in movie.
- Throw a dart at a map and go wherever it lands.
- White water rafting.
- Visit Mount Everest.
- Experience zero gravity.
- Learn to river dance.
You can, you should, and if you're brave enough to start, you will.
- Learn ballet.
- Stay in an ice hotel.
- Visit Japan during the Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Visit The Great Wall Of China.
- Ride The Orient Express.
- Go on an African Safari.
- Dive in a Coral Reef.
- Take part in a flash mob.
- Attend a TED talk.
- Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years time on Dear Future Me. ✔ Done! I can't even remember what I wrote now! Oops!!
No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they had plenty of sleep.