A creamy, dairy free pasta sauce made up of cauliflower, onions, garlic, celery and carrots. This sauce is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. It tastes wonderful paired with pasta or roasted veggies.
Dairy Free Cauliflower Pasta Sauce
A light and tasty dairy free pasta sauce made with cauliflower.
Makes: 4 Servings
- A drop of olive oil
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Head of cauliflower
- Salt & Pepper to season
- 1 Stick of celery
- 2 medium sized carrots
- In a large saucepan place a drop of olive oil, chop and fry the onion until golden brown and add the crushed garlic cloves.
- Once cooked chop the cauliflower up and add to the pan.
- Add salt and pepper, the chopped celery and carrots.
- After a couple of minutes add enough water to cover the cauliflower.
- Bring to the boil and leave to simmer for around 40 mins.
- Leave to cool.
- Once cooled blitz in a blender.
- Re-heat and serve with pasta or roasted vegetables. .