Change me up noodles is a vegetable noodle dish full of nutrients, flavour and goodness. This dish is simple to make with very few ingredients.
Change me up noodles is made of a vegetable stock and fresh veg which can be prepared well in advance.
This noodle dish is a winner and can be 100% vegan, vegetarian, gluten and refined sugar free. Change me up noodles is a quick and easy dish which can be adapted to meet the needs of many people if they like a little bit of meat, fish or if they love a bowl full of tasty vegetables.
Change me up noodle soup
A basic vegetable noodle soup which can be easily changed to accomidate the whole family needs.
Makes: 4 Servings
- 2 large Onions
- 1 large red pepper
- 2 carrots
- 6 mushrooms
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- Small packet of green beans
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1.5ltrs water
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt Crystals
- Spicy Paprika
- Teriyaki sauce (Gluten free) or soya sauce
- Packet of rice noodles
- Slice up onion, garlic and carrot, saute in a hot pan with some olive oil.
- Slice up red pepper into batons and top and tail your green beans if not already done.
- Season the cooking veg and add a splash of teriyaki sauce along with 1 teaspoon of paprika, oregano, water and the stock cube. Bring to the boil.
- Pre heat oven to 200’C to roast kale, 10mins is all you will need. Leave some for the stock.
- 5-10 mins before eating add the green beans to boiling stock followed by the red pepper batons. Add noodles in accordance to cooking time, mine took 3 mins in the boiling stock.
- Drop in kale last minute to soften through.
- Serve in a warm bowl and garnish with roasted kale.
- I added some cured meat at the end to satisfy my desires however it is just as yummy as is. Enjoy!